Social Worker - Adult Hospital Team - Manchester - £25.02 per hour
We currently require a Social Worker to join their Adults Hospital team. The purpose of the role is to work with service users and undertake hospital discharges, carrying out assessments and reviews, while working within a multi-disciplinary team. The successful Social Worker will provide support to the busy hospital teams. Knowledge of the Care Act is an essential requirement.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- £25.02 per hour
- Fast paced and exciting working environment
- Easily accessible location, close to ring road
Duties of the role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- To work in partnership with Service Users to enable them to live as independently as
- possible within their community.
- To undertake assessments of need with Service Users and their Carers through Self
- Directed Support process and undertake Support Planning.
- To implement the principles of the Mental Capacity Act whilst undertaking Mental
- Capacity Assessments.
- To undertake Continuing Health Care Assessments and Safeguarding investigations
- in line with National and Local Guidance.
- To hold a complex case load and to provide supervision to unqualified staff where
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Knowledge of the Care Act
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.