Youth Offending Team Manager - Youth Offending Team - Lambeth - upto £38 an hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Youth Offending Team Manager to Work in a YOT in Lambeth.
Your role will be to manage a multi-disciplinary team of case-managers and specialists delivering effective interventions to children and young people aged 10-18 who are on the edge of or are within the criminal justice system.
Ideally successful candidates will have extensive professional experience of working with vulnerable children in a Social Work/Probation/Education setting, be knowledgeable about safeguarding and managing risk and possess good people management skills.
Benefits as a Youth Offending Manager:
- Good Transport links
- Supportive Team
- Potential for long term advancement
As a Youth Offending Team Manager you will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Qualified with relevant experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this v