Social Worker - Looked After Through Care Team - Darlington - £146.83 per day (PAYE)
We currently looking for a Social Worker with proven post qualified experience to work in a Looked After Children's Team in Darlington.
As an experienced Social Worker you will be expected to discharge care orders and support children and families. Court work and writing reports is a key aspect of the role. You will also be carrying a caseload of Looked after Children and be responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, Court Work, and engaging with service users.
Benefits as a Looked After Childrens Social Worker:
- Good local authority
- Supportive management structure
- Potential for long term contracts
- Access to Liquid Training
As a Looked After Children Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Attending court
- Case management
- LAC reviews
- Conducting reviews
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.