Best Interest Assessor - DoLS Team - Bournemouth - £28-32 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Best Interests Assessor with previous experience in a DoLS/Safeguarding service to join a Adults team in Bournemouth.This role will involve completing best interest assessments, making best interest decisions, and community DoLS work.
Benefits as a Best Interest Assessor:
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Guaranteed home working
- 3 days working from home
As a Best Interest Assessor, you will have:
- Post qualified experience working with adults
- Experience of adults safeguarding
- Duties as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
As a Best Interests Assessor, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license with business insurance
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme