Head of Service - Adult Learning Disabilities - £500 per day - Wiltshire
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Services in Wiltshire to join a Adults Learning Disabilities Team.
As a Head of Service you will be focusing on the day to day management of the operational team whilst addressing specific challenges in the assessment and support planning processes. This Adults Locality role is a joint Health and Social Care Team and the successful candidate will be required to manage the health staff in the team, although clinical supervision is not part of the role.
Benefits as a Adults Head Of Service:
- Challenging senior position
- Change management
- Strategic level
- Home working
As a Adults Head of Service you have the following:
- Evidence of implementing successful transformational change projects that have delivered improved outcomes and cost efficiencies
- Evidence of working across statutory and other partners through influencing and negotiating, and across hierarchies and cultures, to develop system changing, innovative programmes
- Evidence of successfully managing significant spend on competing budgetary priorities within tight financial limits and delivering value for money.
- Evidence of a good understanding of needs of people with learning disabilities and working in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Evidence of good partnership working with health colleagues and with the provider market.
- Care Calculator experience and knowledge
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid quicker
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.