Social Worker - Fostering Team - Herefordshire - £28 per hour
Our client in Herefordshire is looking for a Social Worker with proven post qualified Social Work experience to join a Fostering Team.
This role entails mainly fostering and supervision working in line with NMS standards and regulations. Applicants must ideally have recent experience of fostering and be well accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Opportunity to join a stable team
- Regular supervision
- A local authority who are looking to create change following a recent Ofsted visit
The successful Fostering Social Worker will have experience of:
As a Fostering Social Worker you must be:
- Undertaking connected person’s assessments and initial screening viabilities of potential family members.
- You will need to be able to meet timescales and prepare clear and well balanced reports that will be presented in numerous settings including the court arena and foster panel.
- Expected to carry out other tasks including being part of our office duty system, unannounced visits and any other relevant associated duties.
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective Foster Carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- HCPC/ registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme