Social Worker - AMHP - Duty Team - Newham - Up to £37 per hour
Newham borough are looking for a Social Work Approved Mental Health Practitioner to join their Duty Team on a high pay rate and on a long term contract. Newham want someone who is fully qualified and recently experienced so they can get started in this role as soon as possible so do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits as an AMHP:
- competitive payrate
- long term contract
- stable management team
Specific Duties as an AMHP on the Duty Team:
- To participate in the assessment or care management service in conjunction with other professionals in the team
- To participate in the Approved Mental Health Professional rota, ensuring that an effective and sensitive service is provided at all times, with full documentation logged and distributed as appropriate.
- To maintain a high standard of record keeping and completion of the necessary administrative procedures both via our local IT recording system, and use of word and excel.
- To provide effective Care Act assessments, care planning and care management service to adults with high mental health social needs, including joint assessments as appropriate.
Main responsibilities as a AMHP:
- Working as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP)
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
Essential requirements as an AMHP:
- Fully qualified AMHP
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.