Probation Officer - Probation Services - Kent - £24 - £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for experienced Probation Officers to work on a temporary basis in the Kent area. Pay is between £24-28 per hour.
Successful candidates will be responsible for the assessment of service users risk to the public and to also ensure service users records are kept up to date via Delius.
Benefits as a Probation Officer include:
- Twice weekly payroll
- Likelihood of ongoing long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Flexibility around working hours
Additional Responsibilities as a Probation Officer:
- Produce and Implement a sentence plan that works to reduce re-offending, protect the public and meets the needs of the service user
- To work with Senior Probation Officers to manage service users where risk concerns are escalating
- Undertake interviews, home visits and days out with Service Users in order to sustain service user engagement and encourage their motivation to change
- To organise and complete records of supervision and provide monitoring information, maintaining and using up to date administrative and information systems/technology. In line with service standards, policies and procedures.
- To contribute to offender learning activity requirements and other accredited programmes as relevant to your role.
- To take on specific responsibilities, representing the Service in maintaining links with external organisations identified as relevant to the achievement of service and team objectives.
- To participate in and contribute to supervision, performance appraisal and training programmes.
- To attend and participate in team meetings, contributing to the maintenance and development of the team and its performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Probation Vocational Qualification (level 3) or an honours degree in a relevant subject and required training
- Extensive qualified experience working within the probation sector
Essential experience as a Probation Officer:
- Experience of motivating, supporting and reinforcing positive behaviour in individuals
- Experience of writing detailed reports, planning/coordinating work load
- Experience of multi-agency working or collaboration with stake holders
- Knowledge/understanding of risk assessment and risk assessment tools
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.