Unit Manager - Adults MASH Team - Wolverhampton - £39/Hour
We are looking for a Unit Manager / Team Manager to work in Wolverhampton in a Adults MASH Team.
Successful candidates must be fully qualified and previously have worked in a management or senior role. You must have demonstrable experience and a strong background record of managing a team of professionals while working in a multi-disciplinary way. You’ll also have experience of managing complex social care cases through to a successful outcome, managing and balancing support, risk and delivering outcomes.
Benefits as a MASH Team Manager:
- High paying for the area
- Long contract
- Great support Structure
Duties as a Complex Care Team Manager:
- Reporting to a Head of Service, to manage, maintain and develop a professional and high quality service to meet all Council, professional and legislative requirements.
- To manage the performance and development of staff responsible for service delivery in a number of locations.
- To manage Council budgets and resources effectively.
- To provide professional management in the safeguarding of vulnerable adults, ensuring the best outcomes for residents with assessed care and support needs.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.