Social Worker - Somerset - Adult Social Care - £29,055 to £33,136 pro rata - Full time and part time hours are available
New and exciting vacancies have become available in Somerset for Social Workers within Adult Services . This is a great opportunity for qualified social workers to join a progressive local authority with positions available across a variety of teams including locality, health interface and safeguarding.
They will consider candidates from a variety of areas with a range of experience which is ideal if you're interested in moving into a new field or looking to develop your social work career.
Applications from social workers who are motivated, passionate and creative are encouraged.
If you are wanting to be part of a rewarding and supportive team with extensive training and development opportunities then this is the opportunity to springboard your career.
Offices are based in Bridgewater(North), Yeovil(South), Mendip(East) & Tauton(West) areas of Somerset.
Benefits of working for Somerset council include:
- Access to Unique training & development which includes CPD Training, the Aspiring Manager programme, and Accredited programmes such as IPOP, Risk and Decision Making, PG Dip in Advanced Social Work (Modules).
- Generous Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- Flexible Working scheme offering the flexibility to manage your work and home commitments in a way to suit your lifestyle - including mobile working.
- Staff discounts for bikes and equipment, cars, shopping, travel, cinema, insurance, professional memberships and much more.
- Access to their Childcare Voucher Scheme.
With the Great Reputation of the area coupled with the lucrative package the council is offering which can accommodate around your needs & goals as a social worker, we'd welcome an application from social workers with a variety of statutory experience.
As a Social Worker, You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK Driving licence holder
To find out more about this position or to apply, please contact Zoe Davenport on 0161 974 1673 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org