Social Worker - North Mental Health Team - Hackney - £28 per hour
Hackney require a Mental Health Social Worker on their team who is fully qualified and recently experienced in a statutory role. My client is only considering post-qualified and experienced candidates as this role requires a candidate who is ready to get started as soon as possible. Knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act is necessary.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
Some Duties as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- To provide a high quality and effective mental health social work service to users
- To respond to the needs of adults with mental disorder and their carers in a timely manner
- Work within the boundaries of statutory legislation, and with regard to individual circumstances
- To assess need using a person-centred approach and effectively asses and manage risk
- To plan and deliver outcome focused interventions linked to promoting independence & social inclusion
- When appropriate act as Care Coordinator within the framework of the Care Programme Approach, taking responsibility for
As an Adult Mental Health Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work within an integrated Mental Health Team
- Work autonomously
- They will be expected to work with health colleagues focussed on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness.
- Write mental health act reports
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.