Social Worker - Adults Physical Disabilities and Older People - Lincolnshire - £28 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Adults Physical Disabilities and Older Peoples Team in Lincolnshire.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker with Older People, Physical Disabilities and / or Learning Disabilities to work within a Adult Services Team in Shropshire. The successful applicant will also be dealing with assessments, support planning and undertaking reviews. You will also carry out assessments of needs under the Care Act 2014 and to compile care and support plans for vulnerable adults with learning disabilities.
Benefits as a Adults Physical Disabilities / Older People Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contract
- Great support Structure
Duties will include:
Candidates for an Older People / Physical Disabilities Social Worker MUST be:
- To carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses with an adult, or their representative or advocate if they lack capacity, to safeguard them from abuse, neglect or exploitation, building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate.
- To enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others.
- To seek to promote social justice and rights by challenging neglect, discrimination and exclusion, and helping to build safe, strong and caring social networks and communities.
- To be the lead professional in collaborative work in situations where a social work perspective is needed to inform or drive decision-making, ensuring that a legally based, human rights perspective is applied to when and how interventions are made in the lives of individuals, families and communities experiencing complex social and family problems
- To take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families and their communities
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.