Senior Practitioner - Adults Review - Southwark - £29.88 per hour
I am recruiting for a qualified social worker to join my client in Southwark in a Senior Practitioner role. Successful candidates are to have experience chairing safeguarding enquiry meetings. This is the ideal role for a social worker who is highly experienced and is looking to further their career. Due to the nature of the role, candidates must have extensive post-qualified experience.
Benefits as a Senior Practitioner:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
Duties as a Senior Practitioner on Adults Review:
- To provide a management function in a busy Review Team; Older Persons and Physical Disabilities Service.
- To provide a supervisory service to social workers and non professionally qualified staff through provision of management, professional expertise, skills and advice to ensure high quality services are delivered within adult services.
- To provide this function within a Review Team, ensuring the timely allocation and sign-off of assessments for adults living in the community or care-home placements.
- To be responsible for management and oversight of Safeguarding adult cases and investigations including the chairing of safeguarding meetings.
- Develop a coordinated approach to enable the delivery of services in an efficient and effective manner and in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
Candidates Must Demonstrate the Ability to:
- Knowledge of current and proposed Social Services legislation particularly that relating to Adults
- Good working knowledge of direct payments
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguarding
- Safeguarding Enquiries - S.42 of care Act 2014
- Care Act 2014 - eligibility criteria
- Mental Capacity 2005
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous experience in chairing enquiry
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Free social work training events and CPD webinarsLiquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.