Social Worker - Looked After Children - LAC - Blackpool - £32ph
We are looking for a Social Worker required in a busy LAC team in Blackpool. The team supports children and young people who have a plan of permanence. The applicant needs to demonstrate experience of working with children and young people who are looked after. They need to demonstrate a good understanding of the role of corporate parent and have the ability to write appropriate reports/care plans which reflect the needs of children/young people.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- CV Enhancement
- Long term contracts available
- Regular Supervision
Candidates must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Experience and demonstrable skills in engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
- Extensive experience in statutory children's social work role
- Good understanding of safeguarding children processes
- Experience of court work
- Experience of managing a varied and complex case load
- Ability to write concise,fit for purpose reports/court statements and ability to maintain up to date and accurate records.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of inputting into children's services data systems (Mosaic;ICS)
- Ability to be flexible, resilient and reflective.
As a Looked After Children Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme