Social Worker - Looked After Children - LAC - Tameside - £28ph
Weekly hours of work: 36
We are looking for an experienced LAC Social Worker to join a Looked After Children's Team in Tameside. Successful candidates need experience of LAC/ Court/ Long Term Work and this experience must be post-qualified. Candidates will also need to hit the ground running and therefore only post-qualified and experienced candidates will be considered.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- CV Enhancement
- Long contracts available
The main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Completing statutory visits to looked after children and ensuring their needs are met within their agreed placements and their voice is heard and incorporated into all planning
- Seeing the child/young person alone and seeing their bedroom as part of all statutory visits
- Completing relevant and up to date assessments to inform planning for all looked after children
- Completing court statements and attending court where necessary
- Completion of pathway assessment for children due to transition to leaving care team
- Facilitating and providing evidence for care planning meetings where necessary
- Ensuring PEP reviews are attended regularly Updating ICS system to ensure all relevant plans and actions are evidenced
- Ensuring written evidence of all work is completed in a timely manner
- Working closely with family and other professionals to ensure the holistic needs of all Looked after children are met.
- Working as part of a team and being part of a duty rota system.
- Working flexibly in order to meet the needs and of the service.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme