Senior Social Worker - Children In Care / Looked After Children - Birmingham - £29.93 per hour
We are currently looking for a Senior Social Worker with experience of either working in a Looked After Children - LAC or Child Protection to work within a Looked After Children's Team in Birmingham.
Successful candidates will be expected to hold complex caseloads and also be responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, Court Work, and engaging with service users.
Benefits as a Looked After Children's Senior Social Worker:
- Supportive Management
- Good Transport Links
- Friendly and supportive team
- Competitive rate
Main duties as a Looked After Children Senior Practitioner:
- Undertaking statutory Visits to looked after children and ensuring the child’s voice is heard.
- Completing relevant and up to date assessments and plans
- Completing court statements and also attending court where necessary.
- Completing pathway assessments for young people for transition to leaving care.
- Facilitating and providing evidence for care planning
- Ensuring PEP reviews are attended
- Completing statutory visits to looked after children and ensuring their needs are met within their agreed placements and their voice is heard and incorporated into all planning.
- Ensuring written evidence of all work is completed in a timely manner
- Working closely with family and other professionals to ensure the holistic needs of all Looked after children are met.
- Working as part of a team and being part of a duty rota system.
- Working flexibly in order to meet the needs and of the service.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.