Assistant Team Manager - Children Assessment and Safeguarding Team - Hampshire - £38p/h
We are currently looking for a Assistant Team Manager to join a Child Protection Team in Hampshire.
This team is based in Gosport in Hampshire on the coastline. Hampshire are currently working to provide a more inclusive environment for all social workers by providing locums with laptops and smart phones.
They are increasing funding in order to get more social workers in place to reduce case loads for everyone.
Hampshire have also brought in new teams the CAST structure.
Benefits as a Child Protection Assistant Team Manager:
- Long contracts
- Supportive Team
- Great location near the seafront
- Access to smart phones
- Supportive teams
Responsibilities as a Child Protection Assistant Team Manager:
- To supervise complex assessments and care planning for children and develop and monitor care plans
- To supervise assessments of likely and actual harm to children, and take appropriate action to ensure their safety
- To ensure that electronic case records are accurate and up to date
- To provide expert guidance and advice to staff, to include attendance with them at relevant meetings, panels, Court, as appropriate to their skills and experience
- To ensure that children and their families/carers are seen and consulted on all aspects of the assessment and planning process
- To ensure that good quality reports are prepared and presented in a timely fashion
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme