Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding Quality Assurance Team - Lewisham - £28-£30 per hour
A case management social worker is required for a Safeguarding Quality Assurance Team - Placement Review Team in Lewisham. The main purpose of this job is to work as a care management social worker to assess the needs of vulnerable adults and their carers, and to support them to arrange services to meet the needs and outcomes identified. The promotion prevention, independence and self directed support, choice and control will be central to this post.
Risk management and safeguarding will also be key parts of this role (including children's safeguarding where relevant), together with case management support for those adults requiring frequent specialist intervention to meet their needs. My client is only considering post-qualified and experienced social workers due to the nature of this role.
Benefits as a Adults' Safeguarding Quality Assurance Social Worker:
- Exciting opportunity
- Good work location
- Competitive payrate
As an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Managing caseloads
- Carrying out high quality assessments
- Ensuring that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with relevant legislation.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with specialists, support groups and networks to strengthen support available to service users and their families/carers.
Essential Requirements as an Adults Social Worker:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes