Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Permanent! - Somerset - £44,961 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Somerset County Council for a Team Manager in the Child Protection Team. This is a great opportunity for candidates with extensive experience to join a progressive local authority whilst developing further in your management career.
Our client will consider candidates from a variety of areas, which is ideal if you're interested in expanding your experience or moving into a new field.
This is a rare opportunity to take the next step in your career, applications from experienced Senior Practitioners who can demonstrate successful supervisory experience will be considered .
Benefits of working for Somerset include:
- Access to Unique training & development which includes CPD Training, the Aspiring Manager programme, and Accredited programmes such as IPOP, Risk and Decision Making, PG Dip in Advanced Social Work (Modules).
- Generous Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- Flexible Working scheme offering the flexibility to manage your work and home commitments in a way to suit your lifestyle - including mobile working.
- Staff discounts for bikes and equipment, cars, shopping, travel, cinema, insurance, professional memberships and much more.
- Access to their Childcare Voucher Scheme.
As a Child Protection Team Manager you will be experienced in:
- Child protection teams
- Undertaking section 47
- Taking cases to
- Child Protection conferences
- Writing Child Protection reports
- Chairing core group meetings
- Doing direct work with children
- Managing complex cases
As a Child Protection Team Manager, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK licence holder
- Extensive supervisory experience
For more information please contact email@example.com