Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - Brent - £28 per hour
My client in Brent requires a mental health experienced social worker to join their Community Mental Health Team. Candidates should be familiar with the Care Act, Mental Health Act, and writing mental health reports.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
Duties as a Adults' Social Worker:
- Work within an integrated Mental Health Team
- Tribunal reports
- SSAQ Assessments
- Work autonomously
- Work with health colleagues focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness.
- Knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act is necessary.
- Write mental health act reports
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously experienced in a similar role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.