Social Worker - East Locality Team - Southend - £28 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Social Worker to work in the East Locality Team based in Southend-on-Sea. Southend are undergoing a large transformation programme across adult social care to develop person-centred pathways and practice which is enabling, supportive and developing communities to become more resilient.
This post is crucial to the delivery of person-centred care assessments and supporting adults to remain as independent as possible. Working alongside health colleagues to prevent adults from being admitted to long term residential care and supporting interdependence with the community, you will support adults and their carer’s as a ‘change agent’ to build on their strengths, assets and abilities to self-manage.
Benefits as a Locality Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
Candidates will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Enthusiastic and reliable
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.