Social Worker - Youth Justice Team - Temporary / Permanent - £27 per hour - £31,930 - £42,847 pa
Temporary - Pay Rate £27 per hour
Permanent - £31, 930 - £42, 847 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Social Worker with proven Youth Justice / Youth Offending experience to work in a YOS in Haringey.
Benefits as a Youth Justice Social Worker:
- Supportive Team
- Other agency workers working within the YOS
- Dedicated Consultant
- Twice weekly pay
- Liquid Rewards
Duties as a Youth Justice Social Worker:
- Experience of working with young offenders
- Excellent communication and assessment skills (Using Asset plus)
- Prepare Pre-Sentence Reports and Panel Reports
- Implement intervention plans
- Work with prevention cases, and community and custodial sentences
- To manage a case load including the full range of referral, community and custodial orders in line with the Youth Justice Board National Standards
- To complete risk and vulnerability assessments and management plans, with an emphasis on reducing re-offending, public protection and safeguarding young people.
- To carry out accurate assessments on, and provide services to, young people who come into conflict with the law.
- To offer a positive, comprehensive and supportive relationship to young people, their families and carers using a range of specialist skills and programmes.
- To carry out regular risk assessments and use internal and external agencies in managing the risk of danger and re-offending
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please contact email@example.com