Social Worker - Children in Need Project! - £34 per hour - Swindon
A fantastic opportunity has come up to work on an exclusive project dealing with a backlog of Children in Need cases. This opportunity for a experienced Social Worker which would give candidates the autonomy to work through a LTD Company as you wish!
There is also the opportunity for flexible and remote working, with the expectation that you attend the offices in Swindon for a minimum of 3 days a week, or when required.
You will be assigned to one of our Child in Need Review Projects; holding a protected caseload of 18 children who are subject to a CIN plan. This is a small team of 6 Social Workers and 1 Team Manager which will enable you to have regular supervision.
This opportunity will give you a wealth of experience in Project working and could lead to further Project work in the future!
Benefits as a Children In Need Social Worker:
- Ability to use your LTD Company freely
- Not automatically caught by Public Sector off payroll rules
- Work from home 2 days a week
- Excellent pay rates
- Small team
- Regular supervision
- Private office
- Protected case load of 18
- Laptop and phone provided
- Autonomy in role
- Different experience on your CV
Job Duties as a Children In Need Social Worker:
- Progressing CIN plans
- Updating C&F assessments where necessary
- Chairing CIN / step down meetings
- Updating SMART CIN plans
- Undertaking direct work with children and families
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be a HCPC registered Social Worker
- Have extensive post qualified experience in children's safeguarding
- Hold a clear and enhanced DBS
- Be able to work independently
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and strict timescales
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.