Deputy Team Manager - Referral & Assessment Team - Harrow - £38 per hour
I am looking for a Deputy Team Manager to join the Referral and Assessment team in Newham. Successful candidates will have previous post qualified experience in a Childrens' frontline teams and have experience in senior or managerial social work positions.
In order to fulfil the responsibilities of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral & Assessment Team. The team's primary aim is to support young children and adolescents, wherever possible, to remain at home in the care of their families rather than being received into care.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Deputy Team Manager:
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Council rated good by OFSTED
As a Referral and Assessment Deputy Team Manager You Will Be Experienced In:
- Senior roles in children's services
- Working on a Safeguarding team previously
- Knowledge of current legislation
- Auditing of cases
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.