Senior Practitioner - Adults Community Team - Gloucestershire - £35 per hour
We are recruiting for a Senior Social Worker / Practitioner to work in Adults Community Team in Gloucestershire. The main purpose of this role is to work as a senior social worker / practitioner with a small caseload and supervisory responsibility for group of staff within a large team managed by the operational manager.
Our client is ideally looking for candidates with experience in mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and older people.
Benefits as a Adults Community Senior Practitioner:
- Flexible working
- Supportive team
- Guaranteed home working
- Laptop provided
Duties as a Community Senior Practitioner:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Working with older people/physical disabilities
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Community Senior Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme