Social Worker - Child Sexual Exploitation - CSE - Sunrise Team - Rochdale - £25.02ph
An experienced Children's Social Worker is required to join Rochdale's CSE team. Within this role you will be working with children at risk or suffering Child Criminal Exploitation as part of a Multi-Agency Team.
The successful Social Worker will also be working within the Specialist CSE Team (Sunrise) which will be expanding To a Complex Safeguarding Team. Experience within Children's Services is essential, however previous experience within a CSE is desirable.
Benefits as a Child Sexual Exploitation Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Based in a Police Station
- Niche role
- Regular Supervision
- Supportive team/Management
- Long term contracts available
Experience required as a Child Sexual Exploitation Social Worker:
- Work-based Knowledge
- Working knowledge of policy and practice related to children and young people who are sexually exploited.
- Working knowledge and understanding of legislation as it relates to children and young people at risk.
- Working knowledge and understanding of substance misuse and the correlation between this risk factor and CSE
- Direct work with children and young people at risk
- Undertaking assessments of need/risk and planning interventions
- Working as part of a multi-agency approach for the purpose of safeguarding
- Supporting the learning of others
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.