Senior Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding Team - Buckinghamshire - £30-35 per hour
We are recruiting for a qualified Social Worker to join a Adults Safeguarding Team in Buckinghamshire.
Successful candidates will provide coordination and take a lead role in safeguarding adults in the new multi-agency safeguarding team. You will also report directly to the Safeguarding Adult Business Manager and be flexible about working across a large county.
The purpose of this role is to provide safeguarding support to all adults in all settings and have the skills and competencies to work in collaboration with key agencies whilst maintaining a person-centred approach
Benefits as a Adults Safeguarding Senior Social Worker:
- Flexible working
- Guaranteed home working
- Laptop provided
Duties as a Adults Safeguarding Senior Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme