Approved Mental Health Practitioner - Merton - Mental Health - £30ph
We are currently looking for an Approved Mental Health Practitioner to join a Mental Health team in Merton. Duties of this role include to ability to participate in the Duty AMHP Service as required. The successfulapplicant will be able to build a good working relationship with providers of services and Conduct regular reviews of placements that are funded by LBM
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As an Adult Mental Health Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- To participate in the Duty AMHP Service as required .
- To build a good working relationship with providers of services and Conduct regular reviews of placements that are funded by LBM
- All social workers are expected to maintain their continuing professional development, and keep their registration with the Health and Care Professionals Council up to date.
- All AMHPs are responsible for keeping their AMHP practice and Refresher training up to-date and provide written reports for all assessments.
- Demonstrate practice is consistent with Professional Capabilities Framework
- Develop expertise as Best Interest Assessor
- Participate in Professional Social Work and AMHP Forum
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes