Social Worker - Lambeth - Hospital Discharge - £28ph
A social worker is required with Hospital social work experience for an acute hospital involving discharge planning. Knowledge of the Care Act and experience of working within an acute hospital setting are an essential requirement.
The role may require you to cover duty and work over the weekends, the team has an excellent management hierarchy, providing support and guidance wherever needed this is a fantastic opportunity.
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
As a Social worker you will have experience of:
- To manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs.
- To carry out assessments doe clients in Hospital to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs, and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it.
- Undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties.
- Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments.
- To work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met. This will involve identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority.
- To carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done.
- Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice.
As a Adults Hospital Social Worker, you will be/have:
- HCPC registered
- Hospital experience
- Post qualifying experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme