Social Worker - Bexley - Adults Services - Rapid Response - £29ph
Bexley Integrated Rapid Response Team- is a multi-disciplinary Team that responds urgent health and social care needs of Bexley patients within primary and secondary care. The team provides rapid holistic assessment of needs within the patients home and at emergency departments and acute medical units at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital –Woolwich and the Darent Valley Hospital in Dartford.
We are looking for a Social Worker who are able to work alongside their nursing and therapy colleagues and lead social care staff. You will assist the Senior Social Worker in providing a comprehensive integrated service, safeguarding vulnerable adults and promoting rapid support and care for adults and their carers during a crisis, for example a fall or carer crisis. We are developing our work in supporting people in the community prior to conveyance to hospital, but also support A&E.
The service is available from 8am to 8pm, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year. You will be expected to work shifts as part of the integrated service delivery.
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Managing caseloads
- Carrying out high quality assessments
- Ensuring that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with relevant legislation.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with specialists, support groups and networks to strengthen support available to service users and their families/carers.
As a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.