Social Worker - Child in Need/Child Protection - Cheshire East / Macclesfield - £26.15ph
An experienced Social Worker is required to join the Child in Need and Child Protection Service working with children and families from the point of referral through CIN/CP and Care Proceedings if required.
In this role you will take a step back from child protection whilst still being able to utilise your skills.
Due to the nature of this role Social Workers must have previous post qualified experience.
Benefits as a Children In Need / Child Protection Social Worker:
- Excellent Rate of Pay
- CV Enhancement
- Long term contracts available
- Regular Supervision
As a Child Protection / Children In Need Social Worker you will have experience of:
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- ChildProtection meetings
- Case conferences
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.