Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Slough - £28-32 per hour
We are recruiting for a Hospital Social Worker to join a Adults Hospital Discharge Team in Slough.
The purpose of this role is to work with service users and undertake hospital discharges, carrying out assessments and reviews, while working within a multi-disciplinary team.
Successful Social Workers should be highly experienced in adult social care and have experience working within a Adults Hospital setting.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive payrate
- Training provided
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Hospital Work
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complex caseloads
- Carrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme