Social Worker - Integrated Discharge - Hertfordshire - £26 per hour
A social worker is required to join on Integrated Discharge in Hertfordshire. This role is in a high-pressure environment so candidates will need to be able to work at a fast pace and be assertive within their nature whilst maintaining a professional attitude. Due to the nature of the role, previous hospital experience is essential. At present social workers within this team are receiving 2-3 referrals a day.
Experience of working with multidisipliary teams would be ideal as candidates will be working closely with the trust to expedite timely discharges by keeping service users at the centre of all activities to assess, care manage, commission and review needs to facilitate a safe and timely discharge. Knowledge of CHC, Mental Capacity and Delayed discharge act would also be advantageous.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
As a Social Worker you will be Experienced in:
- Hospital social work (older adults)
- Sound IT skills
- Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills, good standard of written English and the ability to prioritise workload as well as a sound grasp of relevant legislation and knowledge of personalisation and safeguarding agenda's.
- Must be adaptable in their way of working and be capable of working under pressure and must work well in a team as well as on own initiative.
Essential Requirements as an integrated Discharge Social Worker:
- Social Work qualification
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Good IT skills
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.