Assistant Team Manager - Mental Health - Richmond - £35 per hour
A social work assistant team manager is required to join a team in Richmond. The candidate will be the senior duty officer on rota and supervise qualified social workers as part of a management team. This role will also involve quality control. Candidates must be previously post-qualified in a similar role and have extensive previous experience in mental health roles.
Benefits as an Assistant Team Manager:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As an Assistant Team Manager you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.