Team Manager - Youth Offending Team - Bromley - Temporary basis - £35 - £43 per hour
We are looking for an experience Team Manager with previous YOT experience to join a Youth Offending Team in Bromley.
This supervisory role will involve developing practice across the team, ensuring that work is completed to a uniform high standard and that policies and procedures are fully implemented, whilst ensuring that young people and families receive a high quality service.
Benefits as a YOT Team Manager:
- Excellent pay rate
- Supportive, friendly team
- Agency workers on team
- Dedicated consultant
- Weekly payroll
- Liquid Rewards
Duties as a YOT Team Manager:
- Deliver practice and operational leadership, which aligns with the Service-wide vision and objectives, driving change and constant improvement.
- Review service requirements, resolve problems and deal with complaints
- Lead on the development of specific policies and procedures to contribute to the continuous improvement in own work and thematic areas.
- Where relevant co-ordinate the work of a team, either formally or as part of a project to ensure individual and team objectives are delivered.
- Keep up to date with changes in relevant policy and legislation to ensure delivery in own work area is effective and complies with appropriate regulations/statutory guidance.
- Allocation of work coming into the service area and responsibility for monitoring the timely completion of recording, assessments and reports in line with statutory policies, procedures and practice guidance.
- To provide expert guidance and advice on youth justice and children’s social care to staff and stay up to date with legislation and policy changes.
- To represent the team at external meetings as required and chair planning, risk and practice Meetings internally.
- To have responsibility for ensuring that staff maintain adherence to both professional and National Standards. This will include quality assurance of work, auditing and professional supervision of staff members.
- To provide a key role in team development, both in terms of developing the team’s professional practice through staff training and support, but also in terms of the recruitment and retention of staff.
- To ensure that performance issues are dealt with appropriately in accordance with personnel policies and procedures.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.