Social Worker - Community Support & Recovery Team - Haringey - £28 to £30 per hour
I am recruiting for a Social Worker to join the Community Support and Recovery team. My client in Haringey is looking for a dedicated and experienced social worker who is fully qualified and HCPC registered. This role is in Adults Services and will mainly revolve around the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses.
Benefits as an Adults Social Worker:
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
As an Adults Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Focus on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness.
- Knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act is necessary.
- Write mental health act reports
As an Adults Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.