Social Worker - Extended Involvement Team - Hertfordshire - £26 per hour
This Social Worker role will be based with Hertfordshire Community Trust NHS colleagues (community/mental health nurses, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Health Care Assistants) as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Candidates must be fully qualified and previously experienced due to the nature of the role. This role entails social workers responding to urgent social and health crises within hours therefore candidates must have their own means of transport.
Candidates need to be able to work well with health colleagues (there are daily case discussion meetings) and work independently as they are based off site from social services. Candidates must have experience of intensive case work with SAFA investigative responsibilities.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
Candidates must have experience of intensive case work with SAFA investigative responsibilities.
Duties of this Role:
- To assess the needs of people referred for social care support and to take appropriate actions to meet this need.
- To complete support planning with users of our services to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met within budget
- To undertake safeguarding investigations under the direction of a manager
- To assist and provide advice to carers
- To promote independence and well being
- To work closely with other agencies within the community, both statutory and voluntary, to achieve good outcomes for the users of those services
- To maintain accurate and up to date skills and knowledge of resources through continual professional development and supervision
- To provide information of the needs and resources within the community
- To keep accurate and up to date records
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Full UK license and access to vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.