Social Worker & Senior Social Worker - Children In Need Team - Permanent - Buckinghamshire - up to £45,256 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Buckinghamshire for a social worker with previous substancial statutory experience but will also consider those who have completed their ASYE.
The authority will also consider social workers from a variety of areas, which is ideal if you're interested in expanding your experience or moving into a new field.
Offices are based in Aylesbury (North), Amersham & High Wycombe (South), with the south offices only a 25 minute train Journey from Central London (Marylebone Station).
Benefits of working for Buckinghamshire include:
- £2,125 Bonus payment after a year of work.
- Up to £8,000 Relocation Package
- Up to £600 paid towards Car Allowance, other benefits include childcare voucher scheme, car purchase scheme, discounts on O2 phone contracts, solicitors, storage and home security.
- Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing.
- Generous annual leave (22 - 27 days with 5 extra days after 5 years’ service). Plus you can apply to buy up to 2 weeks’ additional leave per year.
- 5 days' dedicated development & training days a year.
- High performance and our Contribution Based Pay scheme means that those who demonstrate exceeding or outstanding performance may also be eligible for a bonus payment.
With some great bonus payments that can bring the Annual salary to over £50,000 a year whilst enjoying the full benefits of a pension and sick pay, Buckinghamshire Local Authority is a great place to start or continue your social work career.
We'd welcome an application from social workers with a variety of statutory experience, so feel free to get in touch for any further information.
As a Children & Families Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Qualified with extensive post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact email@example.com