Senior Social Worker - Looked After Children/Permanence - St Helens - £27.89ph
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to work with LAC in a plan for permanence Team including long term fostering, adoption and SGO. This team also support care leavers.
The allocated Social Worker is responsible for working with a range of partners to secure the best possible outcomes for our looked after children.
Successful candidates must have previous experience working in a Looked After Childrens Team and / or Fostering & Adoption Team.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Senior Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Chance for experienced Social Workers to progress into a Senior role
- Great management support
- Long term contracts available
- CV enhancement
Main duties as a Looked After Children Senior Practitioner:
- Undertaking statutory Visits to looked after children and ensuring the child’s voice is heard.
- Completing relevant and up to date assessments and plans
- Completing court statements and also attending court where necessary.
- Completing pathway assessments for young people for transition to leaving care.
- Facilitating and providing evidence for care planning
- Ensuring PEP reviews are attended
- Completing statutory visits to looked after children and ensuring their needs are met within their agreed placements and their voice is heard and incorporated into all planning.
- Ensuring written evidence of all work is completed in a timely manner
- Working closely with family and other professionals to ensure the holistic needs of all Looked after children are met.
- Working as part of a team and being part of a duty rota system.
- Working flexibly in order to meet the needs and of the service.
- Work full time on a permanence team managing a case load of children who are looked after by the local authority
- Undertake statutory duties including visits and review meetings
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.