Social Worker - Looked After Children Team - Guildford, Surrey - £33,665 to £38,312 per annum + benefits
Surrey require a Looked After Children team social worker to join them in Guildford. You will be supported in this challenging role with regular supervision, and by working alongside other social workers, family support workers and partnership organisations such as: Health Services, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) and Independent Reviewing officers and carers.
Candidates must be post-qualified and previously experienced and must have completed their ASYE.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- 28 days annual leave, with options to buy and sell leave
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000 to help you be closer to work
- Savings on childcare vouchers
- Where possible, we offer flexible working including part-time, job share and home working
- Local government salary-related pension offered
Duties of the role as Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Regular visits, assessments and reviewing Care Plans
- Occasionally, you will be required to prepare reports and attend court
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- HCPC registration
- Completed ASYE
- Eligibility to work in UK