Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) - Looked after Children - Wirral - £40ph
An experienced Independent Reviewing Officer - IRO is required to join the Wirral's Looked after Children's team based in Cheshire Lines. Previous experience within this role is essential. This role will involve reviewing Looked after Children cases to ensure legislation and procedure is being followed.
You will work independently to ensure children are protected within the Local Authority.
Benefits as a IRO:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Chance of progression
- Long term contracts available
Responsibilities as Looked After Children IRO:
- To take the lead in chairing foster carer annual reviews and child protection conferences, as well as looked after children reviews.
- Providing casework supervision to other Social Workers in the team and participate in planning and reviewing of cases.
- To monitor and review policy and practice within Children’s Service and provide professional advice and guidance.
- To establish and maintain effective systems for the review of care plans.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme