Senior Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - West Sussex - £32 per hour
I am recruiting for a senior social worker to join my client in West Sussex on their Learning Disabilities team. The successful social worker will use their professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives, and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services.
Must have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals. The applicant must have skills of a multidisciplinary team and have the ability to work independently and work as an autonomous professional and based on needs and risks of the individual take appropriate action, in conjunction with other agencies, to protect and safeguard adults at risk. The successful candidate will be required to manage an agreed case load and complete fast turnover of casework.
Benefits as a Senior Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Flexible Working
- Chance for internal progression
As a Learning Disabilities Social Worker you will:
- Be able to assess risks, needs and information, and recognise problems
- Understand philosophies, professional social work issues and the legal framework underpinning care services
- Be computer literate and have basic numeracy skills
- Be able to fulfill transport requirements
- Possess good communication skills with ability to negotiate with services users.Proven track record of working in fast environments
- Have experience and all good knowledge of principles and processes of working with safeguarding adults a
- Must be able to use paper and computerised case recording systems
- Must be social work qualified
- Must be HCPC registeredt risk
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.