Senior Social Worker - Children's Assessment - Swindon - up to £38ph
We are currently looking for a Senior Social Worker with experience of Referral and Assessment to work in Swindon in a Children's Assessment Team.
In order to fulfill the responsibilities of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral & Assessment Team. Your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
Benefits as a Children's Assessment Senior Social Worker:
- £25 per day accommodation allowance for those who live away
- Flexible working negotiable
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Set hours
As a Referral and Assessment Senior Social Worker, you will have experience in:
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously post-qualified
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.