Social Worker - Older People Mental Health - Surrey - £28 to £30 per hour
Surrey require a qualified and experienced social worker to join their team for Older People Mental Health caseloads. The candidate will be expected to complete safeguarding investigations in line with the Care Act and Mental Health Act as well as Mental Capacity assessments.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- stable team and management
- good work location
Duties as a Older People Mental Health Social Worker:
- Managing caseloads
- Carrying out high quality assessments
- Ensuring that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with relevant legislation
- Work with health colleagues focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness.
- Knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act is necessary.
- Write mental health act reports
As an Older Adults Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experienced in Older People/Mental Health teams
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.