Social Worker - Learning Disabilities and Transitions - Southwark - £29.88 per hour
I am recruiting for a social work qualified candidate to join my client in Southwark. This role is on the Learning Disabilities and Transitions team. This post has a particular focus on brokerage of learning disabilities placements, children in transition and Mental Health clients. The post is key to reviewing higher cost placements, delivering savings and identifying opportunities to provide more personalised support to people in specialist and out of borough placements.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.