Deputy Head of Adult Social Care - Hackney - Up to £300 per day
A deputy to the Head of Adults' Social Care Services is need to join my client in Hackney. The successful Deputy will oversee and be responsible for the management of the front of office function for adult social care, ensuring awareness of the advice and information services, to create a dynamic contact point for new customers and ensuring that delivery accords with the Directorate’s agreed standards.
Benefits as a Deputy Head of Adult Social Care:
- Long term contract
- Exciting Opportunity
- Great work location
Essential Requirements as a Deputy Head of Service:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience in managerial roles
- Excellent knowledge and skills in Adult Social Care
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.