Social Worker - MASH Team - Hackney - £30 per hour
Hackney are looking for a social worker with experience of working in a fast paced environment and in frontline children's services. Experience of working in a MASH or assessment environment is essential for this role.
Applicants will have short term experience with an understanding of single assessments, core assessment, initial assessment and other features of the role. Ideal candidates would be able to hit the ground running and fit in well with the team.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
- Long contracts
- Stable borough
- Supportive management
- Uses the Hackney Model
- Low caseloads
As a MASH social worker you'll be familiar with:
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.