Social Worker - Child Protection - Newham - £36 per hour
I am recruiting for a social worker to join the Child Protection team in Newham. Duties will include conducting Core Assessments and working with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans. You will also be taking on Court Work and manage cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings.
You must have post qualified experience in a similar team. If successful you will benefit from high pay rates, and a supportive team with regular supervision.
Benefits as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Free Training opportunities
- Free parking
- Excellent Management structure
- Good transport links
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
As a Child Protection Social Worker You Will Have:
- Experience with Child Protection work
- Experiencedin court work
- Sustained experience of working in very busy teams with high risk cases
- Experience of complex LAC & CIN cases, to include knowledge of processes, devising & implementing care plans & avoiding drift.
- Excellent communication skills. Organised worker who keeps up to date records & adheres to LA policies & procedures. Familiar with Performance Indicators.
- Computer literate, familiar with Carefirst or similar systems
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.