Social Worker - Adults Integrated Care Team - Gloucestershire - £31 per hour
Our client in Gloucestershire County are looking for a Social Worker to join their Integrated Care Team based in Cheltenham.
Successful candidates must have extensive experience in either safeguarding, or hospital. This is due to complex work that is undertaken, experience around CHC assessments would also be useful.
Benefits as an Adults Integrated Social Worker:
- Flexible working
- Long term contract
- Laptop provided
As an Adults Integrated Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Excellent communication skills
- Be proficient with using various computer systems and programmes
- Good management of time
- Ability to work under pressure
- Working experience of knowledge of working with adults and older people
- Experience of safeguarding
- Experience of undertaking Mental Capacity Act assessments
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.