Social Worker - Adults Hospital - Warwickshire - £28 per hour
We are looking for an Adults Social Worker to work in a Hospital Team in Warwickshire. The main purpose of this role is to work with service users and undertake hospital discharges, carrying out assessments and reviews, while working within a multi-disciplinary team.
The successful Social Worker will provide support to the busy hospital teams. Knowledge of the Care Act is an essential requirement.
Benefits as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
Duties as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- To work in partnership with Service Users to enable them to live as independently as
- possible within their community.
- To undertake assessments of need with Service Users and their Carers through Self
- Directed Support process and undertake Support Planning.
- To implement the principles of the Mental Capacity Act whilst undertaking Mental
- Capacity Assessments.
- To undertake Continuing Health Care Assessments and Safeguarding investigations
- in line with National and Local Guidance.
- To hold a complex case load and to provide supervision to unqualified staff where
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Knowledge of the Care Act
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.